The correct answer is B) a Pequot Fort at Mystic,
The following was the site of the most serious conflict of the Pequot War: a Pequot Fort at Mystic.
On May 26, 1637, Captain John Manson and the Connecticut colonies set fire to the Pequot Fort that was located near the Mystic River. The incident was part of the Pequot War (1636-1638), a conflict between the Pequot American Indians and the members of the Massachusetts Bay, Connecticut, and Saybrook. In that Pequot Fort attack, the Pequot tribe was practically eliminated.
B) They tried to have slaves counted in their population
The correct answer is "Textile". The mechanical cotton gin was created by Eli Whitney in 1793, while Elias Howe invented the first American sewing machine in 1846. Both inventions were of great relevance to the growth of the textile industry, making the manufacturing process of textile much more efficient.
The true options about Massachusetts colonies include:
Read related link on:
1. Puritans purchased a controlling interest in the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
2. During the first winter, half the colonists at Plymouth died.
3. The people who came were persecuted by the Anglican Church.
4. The Puritans wanted to stay in the Anglican Church
5. Cities begun by the settlers included Boston and Salem
The main idea was "It was a warning for European countries to stop colonization in the western hemisphere.
Answer: The answer is D. The Code of Hammurabi
Explanation: hope this helped ( A P E X )
government of new territories